We produce a range of resources for employees and jobseekers, industry and registered training organisations:
- Training Package User Guides: a FREE resource that provides guidance on implementing training packages to meet industry expectations.
- Roadmap to Country: an online resource to assist training providers, Indigenous communities and other stakeholders interested in delivering training to remote industry communities.
- Taking the Lead: a one-stop shop for information and advice on developing core language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills in the service industries.
- The Job I love: A FREE careers resource for students and jobseekers including information on qualifications and training required for careers in the services industries.
- Qualifications and Job Role Charts: a useful summary of qualifications available throug the SSA training packages and some of the job outcomes associated with those qualifications.
Training packages and support materials are available through our online shop.